Sunday, January 31, 2010

Npr Player Stops To Listen To Podcasts Do I Have To Buy An I-Pod, Or Can I Buy Another Brand Of Mp3 Player?

To listen to Podcasts do I have to buy an I-Pod, or can I buy another brand of Mp3 player? - npr player stops

For example, I hear podcasts from NPR, and others that are potentially interesting.

4 comments:

Joel D said...

Podcasts are in MP3 format, so you do not need iPod.

Question This said...

You can hear everything on your computer. You need to download iTunes.

To listen to another MP3 player in the software files to import. This should be easy to do. To receive a file, importing files and then choose from a list back - like opening a Word document.

Many podcasts are in various formats available for download. Check your Web site.

Question This said...

You can hear everything on your computer. You need to download iTunes.

To listen to another MP3 player in the software files to import. This should be easy to do. To receive a file, importing files and then choose from a list back - like opening a Word document.

Many podcasts are in various formats available for download. Check your Web site.

cyclone4... said...

Last I heard that you could use the iPod to listen to podcasts

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Clif bar disney. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree