Where can I find French comics? Ou peut-on trouver les bandes dessinées français? - ou trouver code pour encoxada.com
I am a student of French language and also a big fan of American comics. I think I can be many things they already know that they are interested to learn. I prefer it in French translated versions of American comics, with whom I have already read, but reading the comics from a different culture can also be funny. I can see is not necessarily for a site, I am willing to pay for it.
I am a student of French as a fan and comic books (Books, Superheros them) Americans. I think I could learn a lot if something interests me I have in my studies as a comic strip. I try to read the comic books and a letter in the English language, then translated into French, with whom I am familiar, but the cartoons could be as good as French! I can see is not necessarily for the UN website. I would pay for them.
1 comment:
At Amazon you can find comic books in the original French language. I suggest searching for "The Adventures of Tintin, Herge," for "Gaston" Asterix (search for "Asterix") and if you like the genre, the stories of the Smurfs, have become "Smurf" on French.
If you opt for the American comics, I found that Amazon Calvin and Hobbes too (only for "Calvin and Hobbes"), a cartoon, I personally just love.
If you are interested in manga, you'll find many http://www.dailymanga.org/ scans in French.
To read the online comic French, I found this site:
http://netbooks.free.fr/
http://www.livrespourtous.com/e-books/li ...
Post a Comment