I would like to be the same as women. I think it is the economy of supply and demand. Places at least offer the service for men and less skilled and experienced therapists who are qualified and can demand more. I did not want someone unqualified and inexperienced to spend time with you. Even the Brazilians for men and for women so popular, we are guys Pioneer (Pioneer, but that does not mean that you pay) more.
By the way, as I the results of a Brazilian wax, but I agree with the reply of the other - this can not really twist the search for the actual process of the wax in a in all, but I can not find particularly painful.
4 comments:
Boys are more vulnerable there.
I would like to be the same as women. I think it is the economy of supply and demand. Places at least offer the service for men and less skilled and experienced therapists who are qualified and can demand more. I did not want someone unqualified and inexperienced to spend time with you. Even the Brazilians for men and for women so popular, we are guys Pioneer (Pioneer, but that does not mean that you pay) more.
By the way, as I the results of a Brazilian wax, but I agree with the reply of the other - this can not really twist the search for the actual process of the wax in a in all, but I can not find particularly painful.
Because people should not get waxed.
Boys are more vulnerable there.
Post a Comment