Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Stuck In Echo Mine In Fable 2 Fable 2 Oakfield Silver Keys(echo Mine Original Entrance?)?

Fable 2 Oakfield silver keys(echo mine original entrance?)? - stuck in echo mine in fable 2

In stuck! Could someone please tell me in detail about each one, so I know in the matter? There are 6 silver keys in all HAV in Oakfield, but only 5 This should be reflected in my own, but I can not find the original entry was created. After searching the mine echo (including a transvestite They help U get home) I am not back to certain places echo mine, which could be the key. Where is the original input 2 It?

2 comments:

Nihilist... said...

On the left side of the house with the windmill. In the woods. But I can not find the key, or simply do not exist. In addition, echo can be contacted by the mine through the options in Oakfield, if you are in, just turn and walk to the exit and out of the pit is outside the main entrance and exit. Let me know if you find the key. I spent hours look at Oakfield: (

Nihilist... said...

On the left side of the house with the windmill. In the woods. But I can not find the key, or simply do not exist. In addition, echo can be contacted by the mine through the options in Oakfield, if you are in, just turn and walk to the exit and out of the pit is outside the main entrance and exit. Let me know if you find the key. I spent hours look at Oakfield: (

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Clif bar disney. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree