Tuesday, February 23, 2010

First Period Lots Of Bleeding Is This Implanation Bleeding? I Have Had A Period Lasting Two Weeks, And With Really Dark Discharge.?

Is this implanation bleeding? I have had a period lasting two weeks, and with really dark discharge.? - first period lots of bleeding

I took the pill after 2-3 weeks, and then my period started much earlier than usual, was the first day this time I started the pill, my first period of very strong and then becomes light, and two weeks later is not over yet, But now, instead of downloading it very dark blood, with a little blood on him. My periods are very regular and usually normal. Is this a side effect on the map or the pill? Or is it implantation bleeding and should undergo a pregnancy test? Please help!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Clif bar disney. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree