Sunday, February 14, 2010

Powerdvd Deluxe 7.0.1813 How Do I Get Rid Of ActiveMovie Window When Using PowerDVD?

How do I get rid of ActiveMovie Window when using PowerDVD? - powerdvd deluxe 7.0.1813

I) PowerDVD Ultra Deluxe (extended edition and it worked perfectly for DVD playback. Recently I had the picture from my computer back, but is a window every time I play ActiveMovie PowerDVD. The problem is that only appears in the ActiveMovie window, not the PowerDVD player, but I have to click on the title in the PowerDVD player, which is a black screen. How do I get rid of the ActiveMovie window so that you can take advantage of the players themselves? I searched Google and tried to check the box "overlays" box in Windows Media Player and did not. I asked the support from Cyberlink (PowerDVD) of decision-makers, but they were no help. I downloaded the latest update of PowerDVD, tried uninstalling and reinstalling again, and nothing works. Please help would be greatly appreciated. THanks.

1 comment:

Phade3 said...

PowerDVD had a few mistakes, but I think that solved it! Which version do you use?

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Clif bar disney. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree