Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Lan: 2 In 1 Lanvideo How Do I Fix LAN On 2 Computers With 1 Modem For Warcraft 3?

How do I fix LAN on 2 computers with 1 modem for Warcraft 3? - lan: 2 in 1 lanvideo

Playing in Warcraft III, in the attempt, with my brother and live under the same roof. They have the Internet, but the other is doing. I am now using a DSL modem. And the XP and Vista. My CPU Vista Internet. When I create a game that my brother can not see the game on another computer. KNO why or how these FXI

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You need a router
Use the router to the network for two computers to create, to see and access the Internet.
From there you can work things

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Clif bar disney. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree