Video converter for psp......? - xilisoft psp video converter serial 3.1.43 crack
Can someone me a video converter for PSP ...... I have this good video converter Converter 5, Video Converter very good, but the problem is the file size of 600 MB, the same size as the file that I convereted is ...... may, on the quality of the converted file, but have also seen the video files from 300 to 400 MB, the same quality, but the file type. m4v ....... Video Converter I use to this type of files ..... plz help!
3 comments:
You can try to Video Converter. Mutual support convert almost all video and audio formats, HD video.
Input formats: WMV, MPEG, MPEG2, VOB, MP4, M4V, RM, RMVB, WMV, ASF, TS, AVI, 3GP, FLV, MPV, MOD, TOD, MP3, MP2, AAC, AC3, WAV, MID, MIDI, WMA, M4A, RA, RAM.
Output formats: MP4, H.264, AVI, MP3, WMV, WMA, FLV, MKV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, 3GP, 3GPP, VOB, DivX, MOV, RM, RMVB, M4A, AAC, WAV, OGG, RA.
You can also use video effects, deinterlace the system, adjust the video length, crop play in the region, bringing together into a single file, adjust output settings.
More Informaion and a free download at:
http://www.tipard.com/video-converter.ht ...
It is easy to use. Just a few clicks OK.
Here are the specific instructions to follow for you:
http://www.tipard.com/how-to-convert-vid ...
I hope it is useful to you.
Bit rate on the size and video quality at low bit smaller and lower quality.
Convert and compress video, it's an easy way and the best option, you can use rz Video Converter you can convert your videos to PSP videos on your computer, then transfer to the PSP, the best PSP video format MP4 (AVC / AAC reference video), RZ Video Converter can convert all video and audio formats to PSP, such as AVI to PSP MP4 (AVC / AAC), video. You can customize video bitrate of stations to the size of the target video, VBR discontinue support, provide the best compression rate.
Yahoo or Google Search and Download "RZ Video Converter" on my computer, light, good quality, used, I hope I can help.
Note: If you convert MP4 AVC PSP1000 should rename filenames for MAQxxxxx.mp4 (xxxxx usage is a number five as 12345, etc.) then) MAQxxxxx.mp4 the folder to your PSP (MP_ROOT / 100ANV01/MAQxxxxx.mp4.
AFAIK, the video in MP4 PSP format used for video playback. I use Total Video Converter, which has an option to convert for the PSP and the quality remains the same, while the file size much smaller than the original. Here is a link where you can find the software:
http://btjunkie.org/torrent/EM-Total-Vi ...
You need a bit torrent client uTorrent as ready Vuze for downloading. Hope this helps.
Post a Comment